1. Upgrade bath time with this suction cup treat dispenser
PRODUCT DETAILSFDA-grade silicone
Tabs for easy removal
2. Dry off faster with this microfiber quick-dry towel
PRODUCT DETAILSMachine washable and dryer safe
Comes in beige, blue, brown and gray
34” x 14”
3. Wipe off muddy paws with a portable paw cleaner cup
PRODUCT DETAILSSoft brush design
Nontoxic natural rubber
Comes in blue or green
OK — this one is more for you than your dog, but this paw cleaner cup is perfect if you’re tired of cleaning muddy paw prints off your floors or furniture. You can also turn the cup inside out and use it as a brush.
4. Celebrate the most important day of the year in style with this birthday boy (or girl) bandana
PRODUCT DETAILS100% cotton
21” x 21”
Designs for boys and girls
Whether it’s your dog’s first or 10th birthday, it’s a great time to show them a little extra love. This bandana lets everyone know it’s your dog’s big day — it might even earn them a free treat or two.
5. For the dapper dog, a bowtie collar is sure to make them the talk of the dog park
PRODUCT DETAILSXS – XL
Comes in 5 prints
This sophisticated look takes your dog’s style to the next level. Plus, it’s just cute. These bowties come with a matching collar, but the bowtie itself can be removed and attached to any collar you like.
6. Chill out even the wildest pups with this calming dog bed
Sizes as small as 23” and
as large as 45”
Comes in taupe and frost
Machine wash and dry
Can a bed keep a dog calm? This 4.5 stars-rated product is promising. Thousands of reviews praise the bed’s looks and comfort level, and many people say their dog fell asleep immediately in it.
7. For seniors, an orthopedic dog bed might be the best choice
1-year limited warranty
Sizes small to XXL
Comes in pewter, cocoa, khaki and vanilla
This orthopedic dog bed is made of memory foam and promotes healthy posture for dogs with joint pain or arthritis. It’s perfect for older dogs that need a little extra support.
8. For true luxury, consider upgrading to a pet couch
Washable cushion cover
Fits pets up to 40 pounds
Comes in brown or dark gray
If you have a hard time keeping your dog off the couch, why not get them their own? This faux leather design comes with a comfortable, pillow-style bed.
9. For those dogs that still prefer your couch, a waterproof dog blanket saves your furniture
PRODUCT DETAILS100% cotton
21” x 21”
Designs for boys and girls
Sometimes it’s hard to tell your best friend no, even when they’re on your favorite couch or chair. This waterproof blanket is soft and protects your furniture.
10. Upgrade the classic wire kennel for this wooden end-table kennel that doubles as furniture
23″ x 32″ x 26″
Comes in espresso and white
This two-for-one product gives your dog a cool place to call their own and serves as a side table, end table or nightstand for you. Win-win!
11. Make your furry friend the envy of the neighborhood with this fancy dog house with a balcony
Designed for smaller pets
Assembly tools included
Approved for indoor/outdoor use
OK, this one is just cute. If you want to be a little extra with your dog (and, be honest, who doesn’t?), consider upgrading their classic dog house to this castle-like home with a built-in balcony.
12. See and talk to your dog when you’re away from home with the Furbo dog treat camera
Works with Alexa
160-degree wide-angle view
1080p HD with day and night vision
This camera is a gift for you and your pet. It lets you check on your pets with your mobile device while you’re away from home, includes 2-way audio so they can hear your voice and doubles as a treat-launcher so you can reward good behavior even when you’re miles away. The bark-alert feature sends you a notification when your dog is barking so you can check to see if everything is OK — a pet owner’s dream.
13. Have an escape artist? Ensure your dog’s safe return with a location tracker collar
Live location tracking via Google maps
Send alerts to multiple owners
Nothing is more devastating than when your beloved friend breaks free of their leash or sneaks out an open gate. This device attaches to your dog’s collar and sends you alerts when your dog leaves a designated safe area. It also has health monitoring features, including a weekly wellness report that tracks licking, scratching and sleeping patterns.
14. Help your short-legged friend out with a set of dog stairs
Standard and XL sizes; holds up to 200 pounds
Ramp option available
For small breeds and short-legged pups, getting on and off of furniture can be difficult and hard on their joints. These sturdy pet stairs fold up for easy storage.
15. Help them stay cool with this collapsible dog pool
Made with thick PVC for durability
Sizes from 32” to 55”
Foldable and portable
Bath time may not be fun, but pool time is another story. If your pup can’t get enough of the water, an inflatable pool is the hit of the summer.
16. Keep them safe in deeper waters with a dog life jacket
Sizes for dogs from five to 100 pounds
Adjustable buckles for custom fit
Comes in orange and pink
If your dog is ready to upgrade from pool time to the lake lifestyle, make sure they stay safe with this life jacket designed for dogs of all sizes — from Yorkies to Labs and even bigger dog breeds. The jacket comes with easy grab handles.
17. For the toy destroyer, consider buying dog ropes in bulk
Meets children’s toy safety standards
Designed for aggressive chewers
Even good boys and girls go bad sometimes. If you have a toy shredder in your home, investing in a pack of toys makes your life a little easier. This pack includes 11 rope toys in different shapes, sizes and designs. The purchases support a dog rescue organization.
18. For mornings when you can’t swing by Starbucks for a pup cup, this coffee cup dog toy is the next best thing
Five coffee-themed designs
Small and large sizes available
They say dogs and their owners start to look alike after a while. With this coffee cup-themed squeak toy, you’ll be well on your way to twinning with your pup — or you’ll at least have an excuse for the perfect photo op.
19. Challenge your dog with an interactive toy
Plush toy with squeaker
Sizes small to XL
Chipmunks design also available
For dogs that get bored quickly, interactive toys provide a little more mental stimulation. This plush-style toy includes several hidey holes for your dog to discover new, plush friends and stay entertained.
20. If they’re not into plush toys, try the Wobble Wag Giggle Ball
Designed for dogs of all sizes
No batteries required
The Wobble Wag Giggle Ball — if it’s even half as fun to play with as it is to say, your pup will have a great time with this interactive ball. A simple nudge from your dog activates it, and the ball moves (wobbles) and makes noises (giggles) to keep your dog engaged.