Amazon Prime Day, the day when Amazon has so many deals it would be basically *impossible* to look through them all, is ALMOST here!
But the fun starts early: there are a bunch of sales and deals on beloved brands and products you can shop *RIGHT NOW*! So to help you before things start selling out, we’ve rounded up some of the best deals:
FYI — deals move quickly on Prime Day. We’ll do our best to keep this post as up-to-date as possible, but we can’t catch everything immediately. Check back to see our latest updates as the deals change!
Note: to get these deals you have to be a Prime member, so if you aren’t already, sign up for a free 30-day trial here.
1. A glare-free Kindle Paperwhite for $50 off that not only can hold thousands of books, but will let you read them the *chef’s kiss* way you like best — you can customize with all your favorite fonts and layouts, and organize your virtual shelves to your precise standards. Bonus — its charge lasts weeks (plural!!), and it’s waterproof, so you can take this bb in the bathtub 🍷.
Promising review: “I was very slow to the e-reader game; I am a voracious reader and thought I would not want to read from a screen, since I do that all day at my job. I purchased one after four weeks of ‘stay home stay safe,’ and had read everything in the house multiple times. The library has been closed for six weeks. I LOVE THIS THING. With a few customizations of layout and font, I may as well be reading from a book. With the Kindle Unlimited, I can choose from soooooo many books. I’ve had this thing for three days and I’ve read five books. Can’t believe I didn’t get one years ago.” — Jess Mo
Price: $79.99 (originally $129.99; available in four colors).
8. A 55-inch Insignia 4K smart TV with Amazon Fire TV capabilities for 33% off, complete with all the streaming your heart desires right in one device and with Alexa built right in.
Price: $289.99 (originally $429.99)
11. A GPS-enabled Garmin running watch for 43% off with all the bells and whistles — it not only tracks your heart rate, mileage, and training goals, but comes equipped with music and contactless payment.
Price: $219.99 (originally $300.52)
13. A Luna 2 silicone facial cleanser for 49% off made with soft silicone bristles that dig deep into skin to remove makeup residue, dead skin cells, and blackheads — *plus* help reduce the visibility of pores.
Promising review: “The aesthetician that works in my dermatologist’s office recommended this. I’ve had it for only a week and use it twice a day for cleansing and then massaging the creams and serums I use into my face at night. I see a noticeable difference in pore size and general texture of my skin.” — joette C. Lookabaugh
Price: $101.49 (originally $199, available in five colors)
14. A 23andMe test for 50% that’ll tell you everything from health predispositions to ancestry to predicted habits as specific as what time you probably wake up in the morning.
Price: $99 (originally $199)
19. $45 off a Kindle essentials bundle, including the newest version of the basic Kindle (now with a built-in backlight!), a cover in a cute bookshelf print, and a wall charger.
Promising review: “I chose this Kindle based on the features I was looking for. So far so good. I like that you can adjust the font, size, and backlight brightness. My other kindle did not have a backlight so I could only read it while sitting under a bright lamp. This one I can read anywhere — even at the beach. And so easy to download books from my public library. I highly recommend.” — Golfer2002
Price: $89.97 (originally $134.97)
22. 25% off Poo-Pourri’s ~before you go~ spray with over 30,000 five-star reviews raving about its ability to cancel out the worst bathroom odors.
Promising review: “We are a family of six in a small one-bathroom house. This is, to put it lightly, a horrific nightmare — particularly after my teenage son spends some time in the bathroom. After a couple of weeks of gentle encouragement (‘YOU ARE KILLING EVERYONE. SPRAY THAT STUFF ON THE WATER BEFORE YOU POOP OR I’M TAKING AWAY YOUR PHONE AND, SO HELP ME GOD, I WILL CALL YOUR GIRLFRIEND AND TELL HER EXACTLY WHY YOU GOT IT TAKEN AWAY.’) he started using it regularly. The bathroom is much less disgusting now after he leaves.” — Supa D
Price: $7.49 (originally $9.99)
23. Up to 50% off American Apparel clothing and accessories for upgrading both your loungewear and ~fashun~ games.
24. 50% off an Echo Show with a built-in one-year Food Network subscription so you can enjoy LIVE cooking classes (plus all the Food Network shows you want, hello Triple D), and all the features of the Echo Show People already love.
Manage your cal, watch video, ask Alexa questions, control your smart home, video call your friends and family, and so much more!
Promising review: “I love this device!!!! I had been eyeing the Echo Spot for a while for its price point and ability to video call and then this Echo Show 5 compact was released: I liked the square screen a lot more than the round one on the spot. The larger Echo Show that I also wanted was just not in my price range- I had to be able to afford to purchase multiple devices for me and my kids so we all have a way to see each other and talk regularly with grandchildren since everyone lives in other states. I actually love the smaller size- it fits better in compact areas like my bedside and on my computer desk. I don’t regret this purchase at all! I love how easily I can connect with family. And with the introduction deal and the Prime Day Deal I was able to gift one to everyone in my family at an affordable price. Everyone loves them! Bonus I can control my smart home devices from this all hands free: lights, appliances, gadgets, and Alexa devices. Best purchase this year!” — Cindylu
Price: $44.99 (originally $89.99; also available in sandstone)
25. 30% off a pair of water-resistant Australian sheepskin slippers to keep your little piggies cozy from the minute you slide them on.
Just make sure to clip the coupon before adding to cart.
Price: $30.09 (originally $42.99; available in women’s sizes 5–12/men’s sizes 4–11 and five colors)
26. 20% off a set of Rubbermaid vented lid storage containers with lids that snap onto the *bottom* of containers, meaning you’ll never have to go on a 15-minute hunt for the right pair while your leftovers are sitting out.
Promising review: “These food containers are awesome! The price was so affordable, the fridge is now better organized, and the quality is very good. I love the vented tops you can use to microwave food, and my favorite soups, quickly and easily. I find that there is less use for the mini containers, so I would’ve liked another couple larger ones instead. But overall, the material is very durable and they’re totally leakproof! They keep food, especially fruit and veggies, fresher for longer. My mom has trouble opening things with her hands but doesn’t struggle with these. So these should be appropriate for most seniors with weaker grips. This is a great set with an excellent value, and I would highly recommend it!” — P@¡n ₩@rr¡0r
Price: $15.99 (originally $19.99; for a 42-piece set, also available in a 60-piece set)
27. 50% off an Osprey travel backpack so you can carry everything you could possibly need in the secure pockets (including a lockable laptop sleeve).
Promising review: “My fiancé and I each took one of these when we took a two-week trip to Italy. We travelled from Venice down to Sorrento. Didn’t check any luggage, just carried these babies with us. Traveling by train in Italy can get crowded. These backpacks allowed us to carry ALL OUR STUFF FOR TWO WEEKS and were still compact enough to easy fit on every train. Made me feel super cool and smug when I saw all the travelers lugging around their huge carry-ons and they travelled from destination to destination (and also very annoyed at them for shoving said luggage into the aisles of the train). I’m also a big girly girl, and ample clothes and shoe space were HUGE for me. I did it all, people, with the help of this backpack. I packed fourteen different dresses, two pairs of shoes, ALL MY MAKEUP, toiletries, hair care, a beach towel, two swimsuits, and converter charger and tablet all in this backpack. I am not kidding you. It is something of magic. This is a straight up mystical backpack of wonder and might. If you are traveling overseas, or just going on a longer trip within the states, but don’t wanna deal with luggage, this is for you.” — Carly Smith
Price: $69.99 (originally $139.95; available in five colors)
28. 48% off a 57-piece first aid kit for any booboos that naturally happen in the course of daily life.
It includes bandages, antiseptic towelettes, gauze, tape, burn cream packets, exam globes, scissors, antibiotic ointment, tweezers, and more!
Promising review: “I like to be prepared, and I have an awesome, comprehensive kit that I put together myself for my home. I needed an easy kit for the car that would not break the bank, and this kit seemed to fit the bill. I was pleasantly surprised of all the goodies it contains considering the size and price point. You will not be disappointed!” — Kat J
Price: $11.20 (originally $21.41)
29. 53% off a pair of Skullcandy wireless earbuds with up to 16 hours of battery life so you can enjoy all your tunes, podcasts, and phone calls without getting tangled up in pesky cords.
Promising review: “I will admit, I got these on a whim checking to see if they were worth anything since the price was so much lower than other highly recommend similar products. I got these and put them through a huge test. First off…super easy to set up on my Note 9. Took a run around two blocks and left phone at home…music played seamlessly. Mowed the yard and they kept up. Then took a two-hour drive without charging and let me just say here yes the bass is phenomenal! Had to charge in case before a two-hour excursion via kayak…yep they got wet but still work perfectly. A little lapse on the phone calls but hey…I have experienced worse with more expensive buds. Overall I am so glad I took a chance on these, have been wondering if they lived up to my kid’s Apple ones and even she agrees…mine sound and fit better!!” — MN Junebug
Price: $39.99 (available in seven colors)
30. Up to 28% off a pair of ponte knit leggings for a pants-leggings hybrid that makes figuring out what to wear sooooo much easier.
Promising review: “These are the jean leggings that I have been looking for for months! Stretchy and soft. I have immediately purchased a second pair.” — Zoe
Price: $14.76+ (originally $20.50; available in women’s sizes XS–XXL, short, regular, and long, and 15 styles)
31. 40% off a three-pack of Burt’s Bees facial cleansing towelettes so you can remove the day’s dirt, oil, makeup, and grime without irritating sensitive skin.
Promising review: “It is what it says. For sensitive skin. But you don’t have to have sensitive skin to want to use these. Other make up wipes are really harsh on your skin, while these aren’t so much. I see them in the store but they’re more expensive than the other ones, I got these with a Prime Day sale to try them out. Now I’m going to be spending the extra money to get these instead of the other ones.” — Stef Bee
Price: $10.77 (originally $17.97)
32. 33% off a brushed long-sleeve performance shirt you can wear to the gym, on a brisk walk, or just hanging out at home. Pop your thumbs through the thumbholes for peak coziness.
Price: $17.40 (originally $26; available in women’s sizes 1X–6X and four colors)
33. 27% off a pack of Affresh dishwasher tablets we write about all the time, because reviewers swear by them to finally get rid of that mildew-y smell that might be lurking in the washing machine.
Promising review: “Washer started smelling a bit funky several months after we got it. I didn’t understand why I couldn’t just run bleach in my machine to clean it out occasionally, until I actually ran one of these tablets (free sample with my washer). The key is that the tablet goes in the washer drum, and doesn’t dissolve right away. So as the washer runs through several repeated cycles of fill, agitate, and drain – the tablet is still there, sudsing up the water on cycle #2 and #3. If you just put bleach in the soap dispenser, it would all be gone after cycle #1. Also, this gets very sudsy and that probably helps it reach some areas of the machine that wouldn’t otherwise get touched.” — aberson
Price: $10.19 (originally $13.98)
34. Up to 20% off Signature by Levi Strauss & Co. apparel for some classic denim additions to your wardrobe.
35. 14% off an Instax instant camera for snapping cool photos of your friends and fam — and of course, Instagramming them. It makes a really fun gift, too!
Promising review: “The quality of the Polaroids are superb! Glad that I purchased this. It’s small enough to fit in any bag. No more having to adjust the settings; no more wasting film. Comes out great each shot.” — Amazon Customer
Price: $59.95 (originally $69.95; available in four colors)
37. 52% off a cube-style open shelf so you can add to your growing collection of books and candles without running out of space. Oh, is that just me?
Promising review: “You can flip the shelves upside-down and have a completely different color pattern. Or you can even flip it on its side and have it sitting lengthwise. The quality for the price is better than I expected, the shelves are sturdy and it only took me 45 minutes to put together by myself. I HATE putting furniture and kids toys together but this design was easy to assemble. It was easy enough to figure out that I even went off script and finished the assembly out of order (which I never do).” — dasackis
Price: $42.80 (originally $89.99)
38. 25% off a Foodsaver machine so you can store food in the freezer (up to three years) without having to worry about freezerburn — and keep food in the fridge fresher for longer, too.
Promising review: “I was nervous with some of the negative reviews, but very happy with my purchase. The vacuum seal works great and is easy to use out of the box. Doesn’t take up much room in the kitchen. Food saver provides bags and a roll to make your own bag which was convenient. I placed photos of the instructions from the box. We have done veggies and meats already. We cut up veggies to add to our meals and we done have to constantly cut them up each time now. Something I didn’t know is that you can use this to reseal chip bags! This is huge for us. Hats off to Food saver!” — Nathan Molina
Price: $59.99 (originally $79.99)
39. 48% off a farm-style white TV stand with a ~rustic oak~ surface, plus sliding doors to hid your clutter.
Promising review: “Love, love, love this! I have been searching online and in stores for weeks for the perfect TV stand for my needs. When I ordered this, I was a little nervous because of the low price. However, I am thrilled! It has surpassed my expectations. My two teen daughters were able to assemble it in about 1.5 hours and said the instructions were clear to them. It is much sturdier than I was expecting — and I’m so glad! I ordered the one in white with the reclaimed barnwood-top. It looks like quality! This doesn’t look like a piece of furniture that was assembled at home. It looks like we bought it put together in a store. Because I shopped so much for this I know that what I bought was about 40 percent cheaper than other options.” — Washington shopper