1. A set of spooky enamel pins you’ll be able to throw on your backpack, jacket, pointy hat…whatever!
2. A cute mug that’ll let everyone know exactly what you really are.
3. A velvet journal you’ll want to write down each and every one of your spells … err … thoughts … in.
4. A sheer bat dress the rest of your coven will 100% be jealous of and want to borrow immediately.
5. A set of Sanderson Sisters Funkos that’ll make your home/desk/literally whatever surface you want feel straight out of Hocus Pocus.
6. An over-the-door hanger you can use to hang your towels, robe, broomstick, etc..
7. A palm reader jewelry stand that’ll make your accessories look extra mystical.
8. A crescent moon choker you’ll wanna to wear to every single happy hour (aka coven meeting) from here on out.
9. A solar-powered garden light, because after you get your wardrobe on point, you might want to give your home some witchy vibes as well.
10. A magical lifestyle guide that’ll give you all the illustrations, affirmations, and advice you need to live your best, witchiest life.
11. A Rogue + Wolf phone case that literally everyone you meet will go straight-up batty for.
12. A pair of cat eye sunnies that are pointier than a witch’s hat and will keep your eyes nice and protected.
13. A cheeky graphic tee for when you want to let everyone know it’s not them, it’s just your RWF (resting witch face).
14. A set of crystals that includes a handy guide describing each stone’s properties and cleansing instructions, so you’ll be able to enjoy all that crystal-y goodness even if you’re a beginner!
15. A deck of tarot cards complete with a guide, tablecloth, and pendant, so you’ll be able to give readings like a PRO.
16. A wide brimmed hat that might not be pointy but will nonetheless let everyone know you’re magical.