Or as I like to call it, “Work From Couch.”
“Zinc!! I’ve been on it for 4 days. 50 mg a day. Tinnitus has decreased in intensity by 2/10”
Promising review: Zinc is incredible. I used to get sick rather easily, I’m in college so around hundreds of people per day. I heard zinc could help the immune system and I was desperate so I gave it a try. I took the white zinc pills from a drug store, which did help my immune system too, but these vitamin code zinc pills help my sleep too. My immune system is much stronger since taking this. My boyfriend and roommate recently got the flu but somehow I didn’t and I’m convinced it’s because this zinc. Give it a try!
Get it from Amazon for $14.99.
Best trashcan ever made and worth every penny
Promising review: I’ve never been so happy to spend $130 on a trash can. I literally love to throw things away now. Not to mention it’s completely DOG-PROOF which is our main reason for purchasing. Our previous metal can had a lid that was easily lifted by a dog’s nose and was therefore severely inconvenient. We had to either empty the trash or move the can outside every time we left our dogs home alone. Well, no more of that. It is also easy for our 2-year-old to open so that she can use it. The pedal is too hard for her to push but she can use her fingers to open the lid. The rectangular design is perfect for putting up against a wall. It feels very sturdy and the slow-close action of the lid is lovely. Overall I can honestly say I recommend this trash can.
Get it from Amazon for $114.50.
If you want big and muscular Popeye-sized forearms, add these to your dumbells and barrbells
Promising review: I have been a weightlifter my entire adult life. I have a 535 lb deadlift (without straps) so I thought I had good grip strength and these things humbled me. I used them one time and immediately went and bought another set for my home gym, now I use them on everything! These things made my grip strength go through the roof! They make everything harder but in a good way. I couldn’t recommend these more for anyone who wants to take their workouts to the next level!
Get it from Amazon for $79.99.
If you’re teeth are stained and yellow, this charcoal toothpaste works wonders
Promising review: Another satisfied customer here. I developed some ugly coffee stains on my two front teeth earlier this summer. I could not get them off with regular brushing and they were making me very self-conscious. I found this product and, after less than a week, the stains are completely gone. Now, I’m going to work on the yellowing of my bottom teeth. Great product!
Get it from Amazon for $9.99.
Perfect gift for your kids during the coronavirus pandemic
Promising review: We purchased this for my son for 9th birthday. The four people in our family and our dog fit in there with room to spare. It is such a great fort and packs up so small. I was worried about the coldness due to the fan, but it is not a problem at all. We threw a couple blankets in there when feeling chilly and it was perfect.
Get it from Amazon for $49.95.
1. A pour-over coffee maker you can rely on while you’re surfing shared Google docs — no muss, no fuss, and no fancy coffee gadgets busting on you and making you regret the day both you and the Starbucks mermaid were born.
2. A roll-on migraine stick made with peppermint, spearmint, and lavender oils to help you soothe away that vague headache you sometimes get from sitting in one place for too long (Big Work From Home Mood, y’all).
3. A lightweight breakfast tray you can prop next to you on your bed, because let’s be honest, 90% of the Gchats you’re sending your coworkers are from deep inside a mountain of your sheets.
4. A pack of NeuroGum made with a blend of caffeine and nootropics, designed to give you energy five times faster than regular coffee — without jitters or sluggishness afterward. That 3 p.m. WFH slump when you suddenly have the attention span of a goldfish just met its match.
5. A memory foam seat cushion for your tushy that will be a total lifesaver if you’re working away from your usual comfy office chair, and need a quick fix in the meantime.