16. A set of nonstick, reusable toaster oven bags so you can make grilled cheese and paninis for quick breakfasts and lunches at home instead of sending six messages to coworkers saying “Out for a walk!!” and spending $15 on a wilting salad.
17. Plus a bottle of Mike’s Hot Honey, so you can add a pinch of sweet and a kick of spice to WFH meals that might otherwise feel totally “blah.” (No offense to microwave pizza! She’s trying her best.)
18. A delightfully bendy desk lamp that not only charges right up with a USB cord, but will also serve as a port to charge your phone. Behold this glorious intersection of style and function!
19. A set of adhesive cable clips you can stick to your desk to keep your charging cables locked in one convenient place, so your desk doesn’t become a veritable jungle of cords that makes you wince every time you see it.
20. A miniature desk fan so you can keep cool without having to blast the AC through your entire space. Plus, all that cool air in your face will keep you energized and alert for all those Skype calls you gotta make at odd hours.
21. Plus a tiny (and adorable!!) cactus humidifier that operates on a USB cable, so you can keep the air in your work space cozy and hydrating while you conquer the 57 tabs open on your computer one by one.
22. A chic, waterproof desk mat to tie your office space together and protect your desk from scuffs and blots. As an added bonus, all the colors are reversible, so you can change your desk vibe with the season.
23. An adjustable foot hammock you can easily install under your desk to keep your feet elevated (and maybe help you resist the temptation of spending the *whole* day working from your bed).
24. A sneaky lil’ adhesive utensil drawer you can stick under any desk for easy access to your pencils and Post-its — an especially convenient solution if you’re not planning to *always* be WFH, and just want a quick fix for a vanity or cheap desk in the meantime.