1. A Blade Runner–inspired lightsaber umbrella that’ll still look perfectly in place in 2049.
2. A rechargeable handbag light so you can actually see what’s inside your bottomless tote. And guess what? It doubles as a battery pack!
3. An Echo Spot for catching up on the news before work or catching up with family via video chat (all via voice command, btw) — and that’s just two of the many, many things this lil’ gadget can do.
4. A Dyson hair dryer that honestly looks like it dropped out of a UFO. But in all seriousness, it dries hair so quickly and quietly, you’ll wonder if it’s actual alien technology.
5. An Oculus Go — a virtual reality headset to give you a completely immersive gaming and viewing experience.
6. A rechargeable sonic facial cleansing brush for removing all traces of dirt and makeup and providing gentle exfoliation. Plus, it just looks super cool.
7. A video game–inspired necklace that’ll give off an otherworldly glow in the dark.
8. An automatic pet feeder so you can pre-schedule when food gets dispensed for your furry friends or even feed them remotely from your smartphone.
9. A low-maintenance countertop garden perfect for anyone who dreams of having a backyard while living in a tiny Fifth Element–style apartment.
10. Cyclops sunglasses that are not just a prop — they actually block out harmful UV rays. But the fact that you’ll look like a mutant superhero doesn’t hurt.
11. A magical stand to hold your device in place without any form of support.
12. A motion-sensor trash can so you can feel like one of the Jetsons. It’ll open (smoothly and quietly) with the wave of a hand.
13. A smart bottle attachment that’ll track when you take a sip of water and remind you to drink more (by blinking) before dehydration kicks in.
14. An actual 3D printer so you can create pretty much anything you want in your own home office.
15. A reusable notebook for blasting your notes directly to smart devices via an app. Just wipe it clean with a damp cloth when you’re done, and it’ll be good to go again.
16. An antioxidant-rich magnetic mask that’ll effortlessly lift off with a magnet wand. This the future of beauty, people!
17. A motion-sensor toilet light to make the ol’ porcelain throne feel like a state of the art piece of technology. No more bright overhead lights when you need to pee at 3 a.m. in the morning!
18. A tiny Bluetooth speaker with mind-blowing sound — it’ll make your regular-sized one seem like a relic.
19. A metallic peel-off mask (formulated with diamond and pearl powder) that might remind you of a spacesuit. But more importantly, it’ll also help to exfoliate and brighten your skin.
20. A robot vacuum to suck up all the pet hairs and dirt around the house so you don’t have to. Now you can do something else with that extra time.
21. A rechargeable wireless touch sensor lamp you can take anywhere light is needed, even if there’s no outlet in sight. It can be dimmed or turned off with a tap.
22. A handheld wireless mouse that not only looks incredibly ~advanced~ but can also give your wrists a break.
23. A space pen for writing at any angle, even upside down. It’ll work under water, in extreme temperatures, or even in zero gravity.
24. Wireless Bluetooth earbuds so you can abandon the constraint of wires forever and move into the 22nd century.
25. A makeup brush cleaner that’ll do for you (in minutes) one of the most annoying jobs ever — cleaning makeup brushes.
26. A stylish suitcase with an ejectable battery so you can charge your phone while waiting to board the plane. Super convenient!
27. A wireless pocket projector for accessing a giant screen anytime, anywhere. The best part is it can fit in the palm of your hand.
28. A bidet that’ll literally wash your butt for you. If that isn’t progress, I don’t know what is.
29. A Qi charging pad so you can declare cables a thing of the past. Just place your device on top and you’re all set!
30. A (Bluetooth-powered) ComBadge to make every Trekkie’s dream come true. Now if we can just figure out how to make a real-life transporter.
31. A LED shower head that’ll change colors according to the water temperature so you know exactly when to get in.
32. A magnetic balance light — it’s how I imagine all lamps will look like in the year 3000.
33. Smart lighting panels to give your room cool spaceship vibes. You can customize them in both design and color.
34. A twinkling skirt that could be mistaken for a costume piece from The Hunger Games. Simply add an extravagant headpiece to complete the look.
35. A smart digital frame for uploading and displaying an unlimited number of paintings and photos. You can even cycle through them via the touchscreen or an app.
36. A stainless steel spatula so sleek and ergonomical, it’s ahead of its time.
37. A futuristic LED word clock that’ll make you ask, “What year is it?!” when you wake up.
38. A Darth Vader Clapper so you can use the force to turn off the lights instead of a switch.
39. A set of long-distance lamps — they light up simultaneously when touched so you know when your loved one is thinking of you and vice versa.